There is a town, in Maine, where every storybook character you’ve ever known is trapped between two worlds, victims of a powerful curse. Only one knows the truth, and only one can break her spell.
- ask her about how she got engaged (she clearly doesn’t want to talk about it. She’s allowed to have privacy)
- speculate about how Fred proposed. Let me rephrase; I know people are curious. that’s cool. A-okay. But keep it between yourselves, please. I really don’t think she wants people asking about it on twitter and you might see lots Evil Regals become extremely defensive about Mama Regal (there’s enough fighting in the fandom already. Evil Regals need to stick together ya feel me)
- tweet her rude things about Fred (i know not everyone is a fan of him, but it’s her decision. She is a strong, smart woman and knows what she is doing)
- make her uncomfortable by asking to see her ring (yeah i saw that she was a little reluctant to show it)
- let’s also not ask for big photoshoots of her wedding day. I understand the desire to get more Lana, but maybe she doesn’t want Fred to see the dress before they are both at the altar. Again, there should still be some privacy she is certainly entitled to it.
- hypothetically, if she were to share details, do NOT ask her random questions about OUaT. How the deuce is she supposed to know anything about a season that she hasn’t even gotten the script for? (that also probably won’t be written for a month or so)
- send her congratulations (that’s always nice)
- tell her nice things you’ve always been saying (“you’re such a great role model” “your acting is off the charts fan-flippin-tastic!” etc.)
- IF she chooses to reveal details (and/or pics) about the engagement/wedding, be cool. Lana does so much for her fans anyways. And we should respect her boundaries. Tell her she looks wonderful and whatnot.
And one of the most important things to remember:
- we’re all Lana fans, so unless someone is outright, unnecessarily hating on her, then don’t send hate/slander other ERs for not having your opinion on the matter. Curious people can be curious (just try to be curious in your circle of other curious people perhaps)
- Keep calm and love Lana (◡‿◡✿)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida (1950s)
“Yea , I know it’s beautiful.”